Welcome to our Birthday Bash! Today DigiScrapStation is five years old. To celebrate we are having a party with a scavenger hunt. There are freebies, some coupons and also new kits all using the same colors. Below is a list of clues to help you find it all. Sound confusing? Well,
Use the clue list as your guide
Return to the clue list after you find each goodie. Clues will direct you to either a designer’s blog, our forum or to a product in the store that has a link in the description to download a gift. Also, we have listed the designers’ blogs that are participating to help you out.
- She enjoys digi scrapping but also makes jewelry and you will see some on her blog.
- Visit our Challenge Forum for a "Quick" way to get some pages done
- If you were to Google my name you might get a little confused, I've never been married to John Lennon, nor have I ever lived in Liverpool. My initials are CP of course, with a bit of designs thrown in, and on my blog you will find a link to download, something new.
- Go get some chocolate, a coffee and sort the characters to go and grab your freebie….tpht:drowsserp.moc\\faderf
- If it's a birthday party you are wanting to see, just find Olivia's celebration in the gallery!
- On a visit to Gran, what is better than to hear a great story while sitting on nan's lap? A great kit for this can be found in our store. The designer of this kit has a feathery name.
- What do young lady's crave? I think they love adventure and fun in the sun. The perfect layout for this can be made by a special kit by _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- Scraps with a K in her graphics, and her blog is just as filled with K’s too.
- Take the color out of chocolate and then add it back again. Another kit for you just search the products and you will find a link to download something quick.
- Happy Birthday tie me up with lots and lots of tiny dots. But of course our dotted birthdays have to have backgrounds, which can be found with bows on in our store.
- Pen, pencil paper in hand, scribble dibble, doddle do, boys will be boys and lookie-lou. Dabbling and doodling are what little boys do. We have a kit for that, do you?
- Artists and brushes are like gardens and flowers. Green, red, pink, and a little blue, our gardens bring us pleasure and scenes to paint too.Look for a kit that with brushes and color and find a link I tell you true
- My name begins with a K and if you can find me, you will have it made.
- I love to decorate my desktop with calendars and photo's, I challenge you to find me in our Digiscrapping forum.
- You have little time to stop and chat, You need to keep Moving On to the next clue in the list.
- “Gail” force winds brings you a chance to “Cook” up a wonderful layout using her newest “Chocolate Sensation”. Follow this clue to find a product in our store.
List of participating blogs.
Scrappy Cats Movin On
Throwing Some Scraps Around Jodi's Scrapping
Cynthia Powell Cynthia Powell Designs
HeavenlyScraps Heavenly Scraps
Gail Cook Gail's Space
Kathy's Scraps Kathy's Scraps
Panda Bear Designs Panda Bear Designs
The Brown Owl The Brown Owl
FredaF Fredalicious Fashion and Accessories
Made by Keuntje Made by Keuntje