Here are the quotes we've used for future reference for more ideas for your scrapbooking pages
1. "Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile"
2. "Life isn't about how to survive the storm but learning how to dance in the rain!!"
3. "Dead of winter.
Cold hands warm heart.
As pure as snow.
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.
Now is the winter of our discontent.
Left out in the cold." ~ Quotes for gardeners
4. "Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow." by Doug Firebaugh
5. "Life is a blank canvas and you need to throw all the paint on it you can." ~ Danny Kaye
6. "Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good." ~Minor Meyers Jr.
7. "The way to a friend's house is never long." Danish Proverb
8. "May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down" ~ Sara Jane Parker
9. "If you want to be Happy, be" ~ Leo Tolstoy
10. "A boy's story is the best that is ever told" ~ Charles Dickens
11. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. ~Peg Bracken
12."I never get tired of the blue sky." ~ Vincent van Gogh
13."As the first spring flowers bloom, let us all give thanks for the rainbow-coloured joys of this sweet life" ~ Flavia and Mead Calendar
14. "We can provide our family and friends with many things, but we have nothing greater to give than our love". Unknown
15. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. - Anais Nin